And we’re back for the 3rd webinar in the NPF series by Qube Events. As a content marketing agency for the finance sector, we’ve media partnered many events. But with lockdown still in full swing, we’re turning our attention to webinars. The upcoming webinar Financial Technology – The Strategy Ahead will take place on May 27 at 10.30-12.30 CET. Before we give you a sneak preview, it’s important to note that the event is online only and open to attendees from around the world.
What’s It All About?
Financial technology leaders and strategists were forced to immediately react and implement rapid emergency measures to face this unprecedented crisis. Incumbent banks and FinTechs responded with novel ideas, collaborations and innovations to help deal with the massive impact of COVID-19. Given the obstacles in securing work-from-home and cyber security concerns, what are the effects we are seeing today? What investments, collaborations and measures work effectively and which do not? What is the strategy ahead?
Financial Technology: The Strategy Ahead on 27 May 2020, 10:30-12:30 (CET) will focus on innovative technologies, IT security issues, infrastructure challenges, contingency plans, operational continuity, regulatory challenges, data security, market analysis and much more.
The impressive speaker list for this one keeps on growing. So far, the event has the following confirmed speakers:
- Angela Johnson de Wet- Head of Risk for IT Change and New Technologies at Lloyds Banking Group
- Ritesh Jain, COO, CTO, Global Head of Digital Technology at HSBC
- Konstantinos Perifanos, ex. Director, Machine Learning at OakNorth
- Shubhanga Prasad, Director, Strategy at OakNorth
- Utpal Chakraborty, Head of Artificial Intelligence at YES BANK
- Sergio Magalhães, Director of the Digital Transformation Office at Bank Millenium
- Pedro de Sousa Avelino, Chief Information Officer at NN Insurance
- Amit Varma, Executive Director, Country Technology Head at DBS Bank
- Bharat Bhushan, CTO – Banking and Financial Markets Europe at IBM
- Elie Beyrouthy, Vice President, European Government Affairs at American Express
Book Your Ticket
Contentworks as Media Partners
At Contentworks Agency, we’re excited to be media partnering this unique webinar and supporting our colleagues in the finance industry. Online marketing is essential right now and our team is working with clients to guide essential online transformation. Sign up for the event here. You can also follow the webinar via social media using the hashtag #npf2020. Our team will be tweeting key insights from the event so be sure to follow us @_contentworks on Twitter.