On September 20th 2017, the Contentworks Agency team will be attending The Cyprus Gaming Show (CGS) at the Hilton, Nicosia. The Cyprus Gaming Show is the first gaming event bringing the online and offline gaming sectors together for a two-day conference and exhibition focused on Cyprus as a prospective regional gaming centre. Content marketing for online gaming is so hot right now and as industry experts we can’t wait to meet the brands at the heart of this growing industry.
The event comprises gaming operators, suppliers, regulators, investors, software providers, the media, and other industry leaders who will be coming together to network, gain valuable insights, identify practical strategies on how to grow and monetize their businesses and discover new audiences.
Some Stats on The Online Gaming Sector
The online gaming sector is an exciting one right now and it’s on the rise. Not convinced? Here’s the proof…
- The online gaming market is expected to reach 66.59 billion USD by 2020
- The first online casino launched in August of 1996 (InterCasino, based in Antigua). Eighteen games were available at the time. There are now thousands of internet gambling websites available.
- More than 80 nations have legalised online gaming and Europe has the largest market in the world wherein 40% of the online gaming revenue is generated.
- Despite the growth of online betting, there’s been serious consolidation in the industry over the past two years. Regulatory costs have gone up, providing incentive for some firms to merge.
Why Meet Us There?
The Contentworks Agency specialises in dynamic content and social media marketing for the financial services sector. That includes forex, banking, investment, stocks, options and gaming. Our team of writers, marketers and social media managers understand the regulatory landscape of the financial services world and the inherent challenges that come with it. With regulations tightening in the industry and competition increasing, your online content now needs to be sharper than ever before.
Content Marketing For Online Gaming
Developing a content marketing strategy for your online gaming brand is challenging but there are infinite ways to approach it if you have the right resources. Some of the ways that Contentworks Agency helps online gaming brands include:
- Helping fans tell their stories through social media interaction
- Using native advertising to achieve additional reach
- Creating a series of landing pages for targeted games
- Writing video scripts which promote or explain a game
- Delivering exciting and engaging social media updates
- Creating awe inspiring PR and media releases
A winning online gaming brand needs winning online content. The Contentworks Agency team will be at the Cyprus Gaming Show on Wednesday 20th September and will be happy to discuss your content marketing challenges and the solutions we can provide.
To arrange to meet up, please contact us here.