As markets are going off the charts, committed traders can hardly get up from their screens. Yet, now more than ever, there’s a need for clear strategy and dialogue between forex traders and brokers. The TradeON Summit taking place on July 28 05:00 – 23:00 EEST will certainly hit the sweet spot. At TRADEON, over 5,000 likeminded traders will connect to compare notes, discuss market opportunities, and hear some of the world’s leading analysts and FX educators. Tradeon is online so you can participate at home from your desktop, mobile or tablet device. As media partners, Contentworks Agency will be covering the event, sharing key insights and supporting brokers with their event marketing.
What is TRADEON?
TradeON is an online event specifically for forex traders, brokers and analysts/educators. TRADEON offers access to a speaker auditorium for knowledge sessions, exhibition halls with leading brands and networking via public lounges and chat. You can visit the exhibitors’ booths in expo hall; connect to a specific exhibitor where you can chat with representatives, either as part of a group chat or through one-on-one messages, audio or video chat. Thanks to the inclusive times of the conference, it will be appealing and accessible to market participants in all the major market time zones.
Reasons To Attend TRADEON
- Free Registration
- 18 hours LIVE virtual event
- 5000+ targeted expected audience
- Access cutting edge content wherever you are
- Chat and video conference within booths or in the networking chat
- Digital free cart where you can add
- “documents, videos, presentations, or brochures for later reading and learning”
- Enjoy access to the virtual platform for 7 days post summit
- Get to know your broker
We will be tweeting live from the event from @_contentworks so we look forward to sharing the highlights with you. However, our top picks so far are:
- News Matters More Than Ever:
- 8 Ways to Use it to Get an Edge in FX
- Manage the Risk, Reap the Reward
- The Secrets of the Economic Calendar
- You Have No Idea What Really Moves the Market
- What to expect from Central Banks in 2020 and 2021
- AI vs Human Traders Copy Trading
Contentworks Agency as Media Partner
Contentworks provides content and social media marketing for the finance and fintech sectors. Many of our clients are CySEC, FCA and ASIC brokers which means we are committed to staying informed with the latest news, regulations and events. We’ve been particularly involved in helping brokers build on their success during the pandemic and look forward to partnering the upcoming TRADEON summit.
Register online today and be part of this leading industry event which is guaranteed to be both insightful and useful for traders, brokers, fintechs and service providers. Talk to our team for marketing support.